SCORE offers test reimbursement to successfully passed test sessions in Freestyle or Moves in the Field to all Primary (First) Skaters and Additional Skaters when the following criteria has been met:
- The skater is a good standing member of Skating Club of Oregon
- The test must be passed at Winterhawks Skating Center (SCORE's home rink)
- One successfully passed test per membership year
- Must meet required volunteer hours
- Up to $75 test reimbursement
PLEASE READ: SCORE Treasurer will issue a check once passed test verification has been confirmed with Coach, Test Chair, or SCORE Board Member. Test must be passed at Winterhawks Skater Center (SCORE's Home Rink). One passed test per SCORE skater per year is reimbursed. All volunteer hours must be met for test reimbursement. Test reimbursements are made at the end of the skating year and must have Coach, Test Chair, or SCORE Board Member verification/signature.
For Proof of Passed Tests you may log in to USFSA, which can be found under the Skate Test History tab.
Test Reimbursement Form Due: July 10th | Mail Form To: PO Box 748, Beaverton, OR 97075